Make Strawberry Yoghurt Oatmeal Muffins With Hansells Yoghurt!
Yoghurt is healthy and wholesome for the whole family. To enjoy the optimal benefits of yoghurt, live and active cultures need to be present. Cultures have a short life, which is why freshly homemade yoghurt is the best way to ensure you will gain the full health benefits.
To learn more about the health benefits of fresh homemade yoghurt, click here.
Here's how you can make some Strawberry Yoghurt Oatmeal Muffins with Hansells Yoghurt:
What you'll need:
• 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
• 500 grams of Strawberry Yoghurt
• 3/4 Cup Oats
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
• 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
• 1 1/2 Cups of Plain Flour
• 1/2 Cup of Sugar
• 1 Egg
• 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Step 1: Mix all the wet ingredients first
- Mix the melted butter, strawberry yoghurt, egg and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
Step 2: Add in all the dry ingredients
- Then, add in the oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and flour and fold it into the mixture.
Step 3: Preheat the oven
- Preheat your oven to 190 degree celcius, or 375 fahrenheit.
Step 4: Fill the cupcake liners with batter
- Fill up the liners to about 3/4 full.
Step 5: Bake
- Leave the muffins to bake for 22 minutes.
Step 6: Serve
- Let the muffins cool and enjoy!
You can watch the video below as we guide you through the process.
Check out EQ Benefits, Singapore's preferred healthcare privilege card. Get member's rates when visiting medical, dental or wellness service partners and enjoy exclusive deals on the EQ Benefits & Rewards App e-mall. Click Here to find out more!